according to the Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein AMA they told Kyle MacLachlan to improvise “literally anything” for this song
mulan dont give a shit
mulan has run out of fucks to give
Mulan no curr
Mulan: “Gurl had it coming.”
Mulan: ” One less bitch, to worry about “
Mulan: “Who’s next?”
Mulan: “Look at all that dishonor”
I’M LAUGHING TO HARD AT THIS OMG
MULAN NO CURR
Mulan: Are you fucking serious Snow
Mulan: I fought in a motherfucking war
Mulan: I saved motherfucking China
Mulan: And you get taken down by a motherfucking apple
DISHONOUR ON YOU! DISHONOUR ON YOUR COW!
If one day I no longer reblog this it’s because I’m no longer in this world.
Anonymous asked: Who is your favorite Disney princess?
I’m Chinese, so I wonder if non-Chinese understand
that in the Chinese version of Disney’s Mulan, the fake name she gives is “Ping”, but her family name “Fa” in English is “Hua” in Chinese, therefore her full name is “Hua Ping”, which is literally “Flower Vase”, and that’s why Shang is so bewildered because it’s a silly name.
but OP how could you not tell them the best part
“hua ping”/flower vase is chinese slang for “camp gay”
ivoryandwines asked: when i was reading the book i actually felt physically ill by how much people tend to romantisize the shit out of the great gatsby. when i saw the movie i didnt have that reaction and i was confused as to why and i think its because it was SO overdone and SO surreal that it lost any kind of emotional connectivity between the audience and the characters. it was weird feeling so disconnected from people who were just driving their lives to bits in front of me on screen and not feeling empathetic
the movie simply romanticized the ~~LOVE~~ between Gatsby and Daisy. But come on, guys. Fitzgerald was part of the Lost Generation. He was satirizing difference of new wealth and old money. Gatsby DIED because Daisy killed Myrtle and didn’t ‘fess up. I DESPISE it when people romanticize SATIRIC literature. (like Romeo and Juliet). It’s IMPORTANT when one (or both) sides of the romance DIES. The author is TELLING YOU SOMETHING. (this is all beyond the point of fashion… i’m simply extending the argument that the great gatsby (movie) did not do a good job of portraying the novel.)
everyone’s always like “omg coffee shop aus pls” and i’m just like omg:
Mushishi second season in April 2014, finally!
After half a decade, Mushishi is finally confirmed a second season, to be airing in April, the spring season of 2014.
- The stream will be at FreeTvAll.com
- The stream is hosted by a THIRD PARTY not affiliated with hannigram.com but we found it to be reliable and with a good quality / stream / chatbox.
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING
- We will be at the stream at 9:30 PM EST
- The show starts at 10:00 PM EST
- You can use this time converter to check when it will air in your timezone. ( EST IS NEW YORK, NEW YORK UNITED STATES )
- REMEMBER: Hannigram.com is NOT holding the stream and cannot answer any questions about the stream or troubleshooting
- We have however created a simple tutorial for new viewers on how to make your streaming expierence go as smooth as possible :)
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO TUNE YOUR TELVISION TO THE SHOW AS WELL IF YOU ARE IN USA TO BOOST RATINGS AND HELP US GET A THIRD SEASON.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND ASKS ABOUT THE STREAM - UNLESS WE FAILED TO COVER IT IN THE TUTORIAL OR THIS POST
- Hope to see you all there!!
they said i was the biggest bitch they’d ever met, and i said honey, flattery won’t save you here.
idk i just wanted to take junko pics uvu’